at affordable price
We build the most amazing websites with a modernistic design and a functionality that will get your customers hooked to your platform. Using our approach, you are all set to succeed in the website development arena and create that stellar website that your customers won’t stop talking about.
The website design and development space is one which has grown steadily over the years. Today, if you are a business that does virtually anything, you must have a web presence. With half the Earth’s population online (and the other half well on its way) you must have a commanding web presence to satisfy the needs and curiosity of your consumers and prospective consumers. A website today is not only needed to sell your products and services but also to create your brand and convey to consumers that your business is of considerable repute. By wiring your web presence with your marketing strategy, you can create a solid digital identity that works well for you to further your business. Your web presence is built by a combination of sound strategy backed by well-thought design and a great technology that holds up your website.
1) Business Analysis Of Website Needs – Before carrying out any website design or development, we employ our honed business analysis to find out what you truly need in terms of a website. We find out the exact needs who fulfillment make the most amount of sense for your business. In our experience, we know that no two business needs are similar and that every business needs to be looked with a fresh set of eyes.
2) Website Features Listing – Using the analysis done, we propose a set of features that your website could need. This is not a design yet, but a rough idea of things that we would advise for your website. The intent here is to get an idea of the overall timelines of development (depending on the features) and the kind of technical depth that the team would need to venture into.
3) User Persona Framing – Using a list of features and business needs, our designers set to work. They conduct stakeholder interviews and do background analysis to arrive at user personas that would be relevant for your website.
4) User Journey Mapping – Our designers create a journey map for each user persona for each task that they would undertake in the website. Each task is mapped out to its last detail and areas that are unknown or risky are pointed out early in the process so that we know how to deal with them. This approach helps your website design and development to proceed with managed risk.
5) Website Wireframe Design – Through the approved journey maps and all the information and context, our designers draft the first version of the wireframes for the website. They take you through the wireframes and incorporate any feedback to refine the wireframes to arrive at better versions.
6) Website Visual Strategy Proposition – Our visual designers analyze your brand and business objectives and propose a visual strategy to you. The visual strategy includes iconography, selection of the color palette and a selection of the font best suited for your design.
7) Website Visual Design – Using the approved wireframes and the visual strategy approved, our designers proceed with the visual designs of the website.
9) Website UI Testing – The user interface is tested and benchmarked in terms of performance and throughput to make sure that the website has acceptable response times and well-functioning animations that don’t slow the experience down.
10) Website Backend Development – Our backend developers develop any backend that would be needed for your website. This can include the development of custom check flows or the implementation or configuration of a shopping cart or the creation of a document manager etc.
11) Website Integration Services – Our teams perform a full integration of the front-end and the back-end and carry out necessary regression testing to make sure that each component works as expected in the integrated mode.
12) Website Testing Services – Our Quality Assurance team tests the website to find any bugs or issues that might have crept up during development. The bugs, if any, are duly reported and fixed by the development team.
13) Website Hosting Services – Our hosting team proposes the right hosting plan for your website based on your hosting preferences and helps you to plan the hosting and go-live activities.
14) Website Maintenance Services – We also help you to maintain your website after it has gone live for feature upgrades and other enhancements that you may want to do.
1) Our teams carry the necessary expertise and experience to carry out the design phase of your website, effectively. Our designers are highly trained in solving business problems and are aware of the current trends and practices in play, that helps them create a modernistic design for you.
2) Our developers are certified with their chosen field in technology and carry the necessary business experience to work on sensitive projects that have a high bearing on the business value. Our developers are also design savvy and understand the basics of design and adhere to the design principles before designing any component.
3) Our testers are well trained in testing for both functionality issues and usability issues. They are trained to report both kinds of issues and carry out the strictest testing possible to make sure that only the highest quality goes out to your customers.
4) Our commitment to excellence and professionalism helps you to get the best quality in website design and development. Our teams are highly trained and specialized to deliver high quality products that can set and surpass the industry benchmarks.
5) Our experience in website design and development has taught us many things about website development that helps us serve you better. For example, we carry the knowledge of all the readymade plugins out there that we can use to build a component in a much quicker manner.
6) Our analysis is very well equipped to get a hold of your business needs and propose a website for you that suits your business needs and that solves your business problems.
7) We developed all types of categories some of them are Ecommerce, Educational, Business, Real Estate, Photography, Health, Sports, Job portal, Classifieds, Banking, News and for all Industries.
Our goal is always to engage your customers
and drive business results.
Whether you’re a local or national business, big brand or high profile celebrity, we’ve worked with
them all – we can help you get where you want to be.
All field are required
Metroberry Marketing PVT LTD
11, 4th Cross Rd, Koramangala 8th Block, Adugodi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560030
Call US : +91- 9482851920
Mail US : firstname.lastname@example.org